Mario eats a Mushroom Mario eats a Mushroom

It was kind of funny, but his transformation wasn't over the top enough to be a joke on itself. The fact that he already looked unlike Mario to begin with toned down the transformation as well.

Steve Jobs: A Tribute Steve Jobs: A Tribute

Ehm...

The music aside, I think there was little emotion; nor grieve, nor celebration... There also were little facts. There were ads, though. Awkward inappropriate ads.
So... I hope the effort was genuine. A six out of respect.

Mia responds:

It really was out of respect.
RIP Steve

Combo breakers Combo breakers

Am I missing something?

I felt like the sprites came over too 'static' during the fight. Preventing that is the whole art of spriting. I mean: f.i. the black guy stands still for 3 seconds in the fight...
The bad English makes me start to think it is a parody of a parody... And it's pretty short.
The special effect sprites are used aptly; the sound effects too.

BihozardRose responds:

im sorry. are you serious?...

Pentanium Pentanium

After a minute in I seriously questioned why they were pentagons. I had expected something with a pentagonal grid, or dodecahedra. You might say it is trivial, but I think it's a bad design choice. Firstly because it missed the opportunity for a design with more empathetic characters. Secondly it obfuscates the square grid; though one could argue that's a good thing, it is especially obfuscating in the case of the purple pivoting blocks, which can turn 4 blocks (and not 5 or 8) which is heavily tied to the square grid.
I also thought it was confusing how long the animations were. I often tried to click for my next move while the animation for the previous move was still playing.
The difficulty of the levels seemed random. I thought the last were properly challenging. For most of the levels I wouldn't be able to reproduce the solution I had; In a sense this helps replayability, and this could have been turned into a good thing with a timed challenge.
Overall nice concept, but needs some polishing in presentation and content.

JauqAr responds:

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your confusion about the pentagons. It was merely to keep it unique. I'd say that pentagons haven't been used in this kind of puzzle game before. I used a square grid to make things simpler (for both my case as a newbie programmer, and the players'). About animation length: I suppose I could make an option in a possible future sequel to speed it up, although you are the only player, so far, to have complained about this. I figure it is only a minor problem. Lastly about difficulty: This part was tricky but I decided to rank my levels by; most possible winning combinations, and then pentagon count. The difficulty may have seemed random because some players may have gotten the correct answer on their first try. I purposefully made the last few levels only have one right answer, thus making them more difficult, but it really is based on how the player perceived it. Thank you again.

Galaxy Siege 3 Galaxy Siege 3

I didn't finish this game.
The good: appropriate music, clear and consistent visuals, a myriad of upgrades, lots of levels, haven't encountered any (big) bugs or glitches.
The bad: there is no game.
It is addictive and vast, and that's why it's one of the most played games, it seems. There could have been a game, if it was carefully balanced, or even if the rules were more unforgiving. I could write a lot about what's wrong, but instead I'll just say: don't waste your time on this.

Heavy Driver 2 Heavy Driver 2

Parallel parking: the game. There's not much about the handling and presentation that screams "truck", but all in all it's a decent game. Not giving analogue controls in a game like this borders the sadistic. The interfering trucks randomly differ in size, which results in random difficulty. The later levels finally require some thinking, but they also start to demand a mobility that is hard to achieve with the clunky controls. 10 levels is a bit short, but, granted, the game does start to get tedious.

Xerata Xerata

...Aaaaaand you lost me. This is way too much all over the place. It starts out good. The first mistake in my opinion is that the melody lead doesn't demand its place, then it's all down-hill in a random frenzy.

Dank Nightclub (Shepard U Made It) Dank Nightclub (Shepard U Made It)

No consistency. Little melody or harmony. What is there to like? I guess the sounds have potential for chip-tune like stuff.

phosphorusprocedure responds:

I agree with everything you said, man. Thanks for the feedback!

BurgeraX: Scorching [House] BurgeraX: Scorching [House]

BurgeraX seems to know how to use FL, which can't be said about many people. Now he needs some inspiration.

BurgeraX responds:

thanks. From who doe???

Fatality Fatality

I'm not sure the higlights on Scorpion's pants and cloth are correct, but they work. I can't really make out the background (Wall? Sky with lightning?) Also the viewer's-left controller looks like it's bend the wrong way (?).
Overall pretty awesome. Composition works well (maybe just a little too much space at the top). Awesomely detailed.

Oichi and Jigglypuff Oichi and Jigglypuff

I don't think the sketchy outlines go well with a smooth uniform background. But I love the colors used. Could use a bit of work on jigglypuff's ears and Oichi's hair. But there are plenty of details and highlights to distract from that.

Super Nova Super Nova

Very pretty

My first reaction was "wow". It has a good and interesting composition (even without the ships). The longer I look, the more I find it very 'unnatural', though. There is something about the blur of the front ship that makes it look fake. Perhaps because it is not corrected for different parts on different depths...? The light dots on the planet don't look like things you would see from this distance. The 'super nova' looks far swirlier than what I have ever seen on a space photograph. Also the top part of the nebula seems to have sort of horizontal (swirling) stripes, which seem out of place in space for me.
But the overall impression it makes on me is 'wow'. Nice nebula and planet, with good structure and lighting effects.