All 7 art Reviews

Fatality Fatality

I'm not sure the higlights on Scorpion's pants and cloth are correct, but they work. I can't really make out the background (Wall? Sky with lightning?) Also the viewer's-left controller looks like it's bend the wrong way (?).
Overall pretty awesome. Composition works well (maybe just a little too much space at the top). Awesomely detailed.

Oichi and Jigglypuff Oichi and Jigglypuff

I don't think the sketchy outlines go well with a smooth uniform background. But I love the colors used. Could use a bit of work on jigglypuff's ears and Oichi's hair. But there are plenty of details and highlights to distract from that.

Super Nova Super Nova

Very pretty

My first reaction was "wow". It has a good and interesting composition (even without the ships). The longer I look, the more I find it very 'unnatural', though. There is something about the blur of the front ship that makes it look fake. Perhaps because it is not corrected for different parts on different depths...? The light dots on the planet don't look like things you would see from this distance. The 'super nova' looks far swirlier than what I have ever seen on a space photograph. Also the top part of the nebula seems to have sort of horizontal (swirling) stripes, which seem out of place in space for me.
But the overall impression it makes on me is 'wow'. Nice nebula and planet, with good structure and lighting effects.

Cat Coffee Cat Coffee

Definitely not a 10

His eyes: shouldn't he be staring at the coffee instead of the void? What are those shades doing under there? Is his tonsil dripping out of his mouth? The handle of the mug in this perspective should be drawn 'upwards'. I know it's a cartoon, but such details can make it more convincing/pleasing. Shading is all-right. (Only the coffee looks a bit weird, because it's effectively shaded in reverse.)
Nice how the fur has a certain ragged effect.
Fun little drawing, but not worth a 10 IMHO.

Neko Red Head Neko Red Head

Good work

It seems risqué subjects inspire you to do some good original work. Or is this heavily referenced? Lines could be smoother. Bell isn't placed considering perspective. I think the ending of the tail is weird. Her anatomy is weird at some places. Shadow of her hair is a bit weird. But somehow this whole composition breathes something... beautiful?

The Bundys The Bundys

Good interpretation

Good caricatures. It's not really like the first picture that comes in mind for me for the Bundy's, but I can definitely see some signature traits. Except for Al: he looks too angry IMHO. Some shortcuts on the BG were taken. (Even the texture on the couch is 'flat'.) But the characters are done very well with some good details. (Kelly's nipples?)

I hate you. I hate you.

I have to admit I clicked on the thumbnail

Nice one! The girl isn't drawn very good (considering you haven't drawn much). Maybe there would be a way to get your point across in a more subtle way than blurting text around it; but that has its own crude charms. No comments on statement you want to make.