Xerata Xerata

...Aaaaaand you lost me. This is way too much all over the place. It starts out good. The first mistake in my opinion is that the melody lead doesn't demand its place, then it's all down-hill in a random frenzy.

Dank Nightclub (Shepard U Made It) Dank Nightclub (Shepard U Made It)

No consistency. Little melody or harmony. What is there to like? I guess the sounds have potential for chip-tune like stuff.

phosphorusprocedure responds:

I agree with everything you said, man. Thanks for the feedback!

BurgeraX: Scorching [House] BurgeraX: Scorching [House]

BurgeraX seems to know how to use FL, which can't be said about many people. Now he needs some inspiration.

BurgeraX responds:

thanks. From who doe???

Hungry Joe Opening Hungry Joe Opening

The fade out is the most obvious thing to do, but I don't think it works with the continuation.
Nice rapping; tight timing.

Kwing responds:

In the game, the instrumental continues looping. I didn't want to do that for the sake of this.

Endless Bliss Endless Bliss

I think the piano is a bit drowned out by the square lead(?). Also main melody used bit too much for my taste. Other than that great sounds and progress. The breaks are all subtle or awesome.

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Hey thanks for the feedback! Yeah that was intentional, with the dominant synth lead. I had the piano play the lead role when the synth lead was absent. When the lead came in I wanted it to be the main focus and therefore used the piano as an extra layer for a better body.

Yeah, repetition seems to be the biggest issue with this track imo xP I wanted to make something trance-like and trance is a pretty repetitive genre as far as I know so that's just how it turned out.

Still, thank you for the feed back and comments ^^

Feverdreams Feverdreams

Great sounds. It started to get a bit tedious near the middle, but some fresh sounds revitalized is for me. Nice laid back without getting boring.

Weird-Background Weird-Background

I think the rhythmical parts take away the sad and chilling feeling a bit. That also makes it more generic, which isn't necessarily bad. Good background: it doesn't annoy and loops well.

BOEM BOEM

Heh, maybe you should listen to the crap I make. Still, it takes discipline, direction and effort to make a good song. Can't say how much went in here. Definitely little direction. Lots of experimenting. That's good for getting better yourself, not so much for making a good song.
Saying you can't make music is the easy way out.
Nederlands toevallig?

StixRcrazy responds:

JEP :D Hahaha XD
This was really old. I now suck less. Perhaps you can check more of my work.

Airwolf Reloaded Airwolf Reloaded

Bit too much reverb, eh? You know airwolf was a TV-series?

StixRcrazy responds:

Yes, I did.
Never watched it, because here in holland we didn't get to.

BadAssNess (WIP) ~P~ BadAssNess (WIP) ~P~

Reminds me very much of Sonic 3 final boss. Needs a lot of work IMHO. Sounds are good, substance is low.