Pentanium Pentanium

After a minute in I seriously questioned why they were pentagons. I had expected something with a pentagonal grid, or dodecahedra. You might say it is trivial, but I think it's a bad design choice. Firstly because it missed the opportunity for a design with more empathetic characters. Secondly it obfuscates the square grid; though one could argue that's a good thing, it is especially obfuscating in the case of the purple pivoting blocks, which can turn 4 blocks (and not 5 or 8) which is heavily tied to the square grid.
I also thought it was confusing how long the animations were. I often tried to click for my next move while the animation for the previous move was still playing.
The difficulty of the levels seemed random. I thought the last were properly challenging. For most of the levels I wouldn't be able to reproduce the solution I had; In a sense this helps replayability, and this could have been turned into a good thing with a timed challenge.
Overall nice concept, but needs some polishing in presentation and content.

JauqAr responds:

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your confusion about the pentagons. It was merely to keep it unique. I'd say that pentagons haven't been used in this kind of puzzle game before. I used a square grid to make things simpler (for both my case as a newbie programmer, and the players'). About animation length: I suppose I could make an option in a possible future sequel to speed it up, although you are the only player, so far, to have complained about this. I figure it is only a minor problem. Lastly about difficulty: This part was tricky but I decided to rank my levels by; most possible winning combinations, and then pentagon count. The difficulty may have seemed random because some players may have gotten the correct answer on their first try. I purposefully made the last few levels only have one right answer, thus making them more difficult, but it really is based on how the player perceived it. Thank you again.

Galaxy Siege 3 Galaxy Siege 3

I didn't finish this game.
The good: appropriate music, clear and consistent visuals, a myriad of upgrades, lots of levels, haven't encountered any (big) bugs or glitches.
The bad: there is no game.
It is addictive and vast, and that's why it's one of the most played games, it seems. There could have been a game, if it was carefully balanced, or even if the rules were more unforgiving. I could write a lot about what's wrong, but instead I'll just say: don't waste your time on this.

Heavy Driver 2 Heavy Driver 2

Parallel parking: the game. There's not much about the handling and presentation that screams "truck", but all in all it's a decent game. Not giving analogue controls in a game like this borders the sadistic. The interfering trucks randomly differ in size, which results in random difficulty. The later levels finally require some thinking, but they also start to demand a mobility that is hard to achieve with the clunky controls. 10 levels is a bit short, but, granted, the game does start to get tedious.

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Presentation is quirky; quirky in a good way. Audio and graphics work well together.
The game itself is a bit bland. You don't have much screen you can see, and the controls and speed aren't very exciting. The whole mechanics of whipping projectiles feels great on the other hand. What irks me a lot is that some kills don't seem to be counted towards your score, yet sometimes the enemies kill each other offscreen (mostly the slow flying ones).
I have only been playing it for about an hour and finished the story mode. There seems to be a lot of challenge in getting all the medals, though. That part earns it half a star extra.

Shapetastic Shapetastic

Presentation is very good in a minimalistic way. I find "do exactly like you're told" games boring though. It is kind of confusing to use the game-over sound in the music.
The escape key doesn't seem to work as advertised.

Kwoth responds:

Game has some issues with Google Chrome, sorry. There is a button at the top which can bring you back to game menu. And about the track, I completely agree, but I had one track and i couldn't find some free sound effect I liked.
Thanks for the review.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Enjoyed the first instalment. I had tried playing this game before Road Of The Dead 1, and must say I didn't get it at all then. It isn't very obvious that you have to drive straight and kill as many zombies as possible. The graphics are a bit confusing for people used to real 3D graphics.
The game isn't very complicated, but entertaining enough. The bugs make it unplayable however (most notably the key stuck bug).
The sound with proper voice acting manages to set really set the mood. Too bad about the bugs.

Rebecca Whack: Friday Rebecca Whack: Friday

Presentation is whack; game is balanced.
Sound is annoying on the whole. Graphics don't stand out, but are OK.
The screen is just the right size for the pace at which this game goes. I think it is more fun to watch Rebecca bounce straight up and down for literally minutes and anxiously wait to time a tomato right so she is lifted by a car instead of killed in this game, than watching a character fly with such speed you can't do anything and collect thousands of credits in other similar games. In this game you have time to react. On the whole a fair challenge.

Hare Launch Hare Launch

Nice art style. Good music, although that does get old with all the repetitions.
Compared to other toss games you have a mid-air jump available, and some items you can use. It does suffer from a small screen that practically turns everything into pure luck. The launch part is on the other hand is harder than most other toss games, which is nice, since that part is usually too easy.
Objects are a bit sparse, and there aren't too many different kinds.
Some people actually don't like that it has an ending and that it comes all too soon, but I think that's a pro.

Alien Pong Alien Pong

Buggy. Inconsistent. Boring. Adequate presentation.

Alexiar responds:

ive fixed some bugs now

Crystal Bunker Escape Crystal Bunker Escape

Failed to be immersive or moody for me. The background is very different from the interactive elements. I had to read some descriptions of the items to actually figure out what they were. It worked without errors. One of the puzzles was interesting.